Planterra Partner Program
Partners are a geographically diverse collection of pre-qualified contractors working with Planterra. The Planterra Partner Program is designed to serve customers who request or require a national service contract for interior landscaping and or interior holiday decorating.
Please follow this link for an info sheet about our program.
Customers choose Planterra to manage their interior landscapes nationally for these reasons:
- To establish a consistent plantscape design that is reflective of the customer’s philosophy and brand.
- To have one firm accountable for the execution and consistency of ongoing horticultural maintenance nationwide.
- To receive the high-quality service of an owner-operated, locally owned firm with the benefits of a national service contract.
ABOUT THE PARTNERS
- Partners competitively bid for work.
- Partners are not charged to participate.
- Partners are measured by performance and cost-effectiveness.
|In business for more than 5 years
Download Planterra’s Partner Pre-Qualification Application Form.
A Planterra Partner is a qualified contractor that has been award a contract by Planterra to perform work for a specific project according to Planterra guidelines.
Experienced, owner-operated interior landscape contractors who are looking for creative ways to generate new business.
Qualified partners are required to perform the work on time, with integrity and be attentive to detail and quality.
Quality control measures are specific for each project and location. Some control measures include required adherence to a formal standards book, submittals of digital photographs, inventory audits and site inspections.
If an opportunity arises within your geographic service area, Planterra may invite qualified partners to bid on the contract for installation and horticultural services. Opportunities are typically for branch or satellite locations of a national or multinational customer. Partners may also receive occasional leads and referrals for single location prospects (such hand-offs are not part of the Partner Program).