The Nature of the Post-Pandemic Workplace, 2nd Edition
Highlights from the updated The Nature of the Post-Pandemic Workplace:
Greenery and plants play a crucial role in designing post-pandemic workplaces.
- Position plants at the entrance for a welcoming, friendly first impression.
- Use portable plants for flexibility in quickly and easily defining and re-defining collaborative
- Plants are for employees, just not visitors. Move plants into areas and make them visible
from the places where employees do the most amount of work.
- Place plants in restrooms and break rooms.
- Desktop plants can upgrade the hoteling or hotdesking model by enriching the space.