West Bloomfield, MI
Seasonal Floral Assistant
Are you passionate about floral arrangements? Do you find yourself constantly looking for new and creative ways to spend your time? Then you’ve come to the right place! We’re looking for a passionate and creative Floral Assistant to join our team to create one of a kind floral arrangements for the holiday season.
In the Floral Assistant role, you’ll be responsible for assisting our team to create one-of-a-kind floral arrangements and reproducing approve arrangements. You’ll use your creative and detailed eye to ensure each arrangement is expertly put together according to the recipe and “wows” our guests and clients. In short, you’ll be responsible for delivering an amazing customer experience through your expertly created floral arrangements.
Responsibilities of the Seasonal Floral Assistant:
- Executing and replicating a wide variety of fresh floral arrangements according to customer and client expectations and managements direction.
- Ensuring supplies and materials are stocked, organized, cleaned and properly put away.
- Assist with preparing and delivering arrangements to the proper location.
- Ensuring fresh flower deliveries are properly cared for and put away for future use.
- Assisting with the setup and takedown of floral arrangements for events.
- Assisting with special projects as needed.
Skills & Experience for the Seasonal Floral Assistant:
- A passion for delivering an amazing experience to guests and clients.
- Detail orientation and consistent follow-through of assigned responsibilities.
- Previous experience executing floral arrangements needed.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Ability to reach, use ladders, bend, be on your feet for hours at a time, and use hand tools as needed.
- Ability to work in hot and humid conditions.
What You Can Expect:
- Work in a serene, creative, and natural surrounding
- Part-time flexible work (0 – 24 hours per week), with some weekend work needed
- This role will support the team through the holiday season into January