West Bloomfield, MI
Are you a savvy problem solver that loves to help bring a client’s vision to life? Do you love the thrill of interacting with a wide variety of people and potential customers to help create new and exciting business opportunities? Do you love working in a nature-centric atmosphere? Then we want to hear from you! We’re looking for a Sales & Project Manager to join our Sales team to help make our current and future clients’ interior plantscape concepts a reality.
The Sales & Project Manager is responsible for delivering an amazing client experience by creating a tailored design for small-scale interior plantscaping projects. You will guide clients through the sales, design, and install phases of their project with detailed follow-up and communication. In short, you’ll be the one stop shop to make our client’s dreams a reality!
Responsibilities of the Sales & Project Manager Role:
- Working with clients to discuss and design project needs and requirements.
- Answering any and all client questions and guide them through the installation process.
- Collecting key information for each site and client to ensure designs and proposals are accurate.
- Measuring and mapping project layouts according to client needs, space requirements, and product availability.
- Coordinating the installation process to ensure seamless execution for the client.
- Attending new installations to ensure the project is executed to the client’s satisfaction.
- Creating detailed product instructions for the execution of jobs, including proposal paperwork, accurate estimates of labor time, vendor and product availability, and substitutions when necessary.
- Responding to client phone calls, emails and communication quickly and courteously.
Skills & Qualifications of a Sales & Project Manager:
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to work well in teams, independently as well as with clients and vendors.
- Working independently and productively in a wide variety of environments.
- Demonstrating a high level of accountability, integrity, and willingness to do what it takes to make the client happy.
- Ability to problem solve and provide creative solutions to challenges
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Working independently and with the team to deliver on annual sales goals.
- Love of plants
- Previous experience in sales and or landscaping a plus
- General knowledge of accounting principles needed
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, etc. needed
- Working knowledge of editing in Adobe and Photoshop is a plus.
- Experience working with B2B sales a plus
- Associates Degree or higher preferred
Benefits & Perks of the Sales & Project Manager:
- Sales Commissions
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- PTO Eligibility
- Tuition Reimbursement