West Bloomfield Township, MI
Are you an organized multi-tasker that thrives on working on multiple projects simultaneously? Do you love working with a wide variety of people to help bring a vision to life? Then we want to hear from you! We’re looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our team.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for working with internal teams to ensure projects are well planned, properly supplied, and consistently communicated to all necessary parties. You’ll work between multiple teams within the organization to ensure that each project is properly executed to the customer’s preference. In this role you’ll be a part of overseeing each project from start to finish, ensuring that the client is happy and has a plantscape that achieves their vision.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Managing and creating detailed plans for the execution of jobs, including proposal paperwork, accurate estimates of labor time, vendor and product availability, and substitutions when necessary.
- Clearly communicating and collaborating with both clients and internal teams to ensure project requirements and timelines are expressed and understood.
- Ensuring all items needed for both projects and internal use are ordered and arrive timely and within budget.
- Coordinating and facilitating the delivery of products and labor as needed to ensure flawless execution of installations.
- Answering client questions quickly and courteously.
- Attending new installations to ensure the project is executed to the client’s satisfaction
- Creating detail product and instructions for the execution of jobs, including proposals paperwork, accurate estimates of labor time, vendor and product availability, and substitutions when necessary.
Skills & Experience of the Project Manager:
- Must be able to work independently and be productive in a wide variety of environments, at times with little direction.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize work with a high level of detail and organization, at times under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, proven ability to work well in a team, as well as with internal and external clients.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- High levels of integrity, honesty, and discretion; someone who consistently earns and maintains trust.
- A high level of accountability and willingness to do what it takes to make the client happy and strong follow-through with tasks and projects.
- Previous project management and/or procurement experience required, preferably in a landscaping, horticulture, or design related capacity.
- Ability to read and take measurements from blueprints, diagrams, and drawings.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and smartphone apps.
- Working knowledge of editing in Adobe and Photoshop is a plus
- Experience working with B2B sales a plus
Benefits & Perks of the Project Manager:
- Health Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- 401K Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement