National Interior Landscape Network
Planterra’s National Plantscape Network is a geographically diverse collection of pre-qualified contractors working with our company on projects throughout North America. The Planterra Affiliate Program is designed to serve customers who request or require a national service contract for interior landscaping or seasonal décor.
Customers choose Planterra to manage their interior landscapes nationally for these reasons:
- To establish a consistent plantscape design that is reflective of the customer’s philosophy and brand.
- To have one firm accountable for the execution and consistency of ongoing horticultural maintenance nationwide.
- To receive the high quality service of an owner-operated, locally owned firm with the benefits of a national service contract.
About the Affiliates
- Affiliates competitively bid for the work.
- Affiliates are not charged to participate.
- Affiliates maybe replaced at anytime for any reason.
- 100% Owner Operated
- Must be Locally Owned
- Must be in business for a minimum of 5 years.
Interested in an affiliate partnership? Fill out this form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Planterra’s Corporate Headquarters at 248-661-1515.
Prospective Affiliate FAQ’s:
A Planterra Affiliate is a qualified contractor that has been awarded a contract by Planterra to perform work for a specific project according to Planterra guidelines.
Experienced owner-operated, interior landscape contractors.
Qualified Affiliates are simply required to perform the work on time, with integrity, and be attentive to detail and quality.
Quality control measures are specific for each project and location. Some control measures include required adherence to a formal standards book, submittals of digital photographs and random site inspections.
If an opportunity arises within your geographic service area, Planterra may invite qualified Affiliates to bid on the contract for installation and horticultural service. Opportunities are typically for branch or satellite locations of a national or multinational customer. Affiliates may also receive occasional leads and referrals for single location prospects (such hand-offs are not part of the Affiliate program).